Monday, March 23, 2009

spring break

this spring break i went to Dallas to see all my old friends. My friend Crystal went to dallas with me. when we got to dallas i got to see all my old friends that i had'nt seen in 2 years. we all went down to the lake to like old times. Then when we got back to my friends where we were staying it was about 1 in the morning and we werent tired, so we decited to go cow tippin or at lest try. when we finaly got through all the barbwire fences we saw the cows. we tried to creep up on them but they were already awake so they started running and we started chasing then we had them corned and we were ready to tip. then we hear this loud mooo and one cow raise up and kick his legs in the air. by the time we realized that is was a bull it was already charging at us so we started running for our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment